
Tonight when I was doing our book time after bathtime, on our bed, (Joel was away winning his softball tournament), the sweetest thing happened! I was swaddling Jael baby when Hannah told me that instead of me sitting between them, Hannah wanted to sit next to Jael. I positioned the pillows just so and Hannah snuggled into them right next to her little sister. Once Hannah was settled she immediately leaned in to kiss Jael and then gave her some sweet touches on her belly. Jael loved it all and started smiling and kicking her legs up in the air.
It so warms my heart to see Hannah loving on her little sister, who admires her so.
Thank you Lord for my girls. :0)
It so warms my heart to see Hannah loving on her little sister, who admires her so.
Thank you Lord for my girls. :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment