At night after we've done bathtime for the girls and after we've read our darling Hannah Grace her books, Joel and Hannie trott off to her room for songs and prayer time. That gives me the pleasure of spending some quiet time nursing Jael-bebe. She enjoys our time on first one side then typically the other. Once she's finished she takes her little pacifier, and if I let her she uses my breast for a pillow and falls asleep breathing in my skin's scent and snuggled against my mommy tummy. It's such a sweet precious time that I'm so very grateful for.
Thank you Heavenly Father for the blessings that my girls are. How much they do teach me about you and all that you've done for us. I'm thankful that you've given them to us for a time to help grow them and enjoy their laughter, smiles and lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment